Will Dallas continue its hot streak coming out of season 2? My prediction is yes.
1. LeeAnne Sunshine. Yes Leeanne, please tell me more about how you are shrinking your amygdala and therefore no longer subject to rage blackouts. That montage of her greatest hits was brilliant, kadooze to production for that one. It was the perfect hype up for the season to come.
2. D’andra’s turn. Anyone else get the vibe that this is going to be a villain season for D’andra? Maybe she’s letting the falling out with Dee get the best of her and she’s lashing out at everyone? She is on the outs with LeeAnne and based on social media, soon will be with Kameron as well. Plus I loved her gossiping about Brandi’s adderall abuse. Sign me up, I’m sure she learned from the best (Dee).
3. Serving looks. Who wasn’t captivated by LeeAnne’s instantly iconic purple talking head look? Some may call it the Grimace look, I found it to be Disney villain-esque, but whatever it called to mind I’m sure it was amazing. Combine that look with Pirate Rich’s eyepatch and they’d look straight out of a cheesy spy movie.
4. Deestroyed. I don’t think I even need to tell you how amazing Dee was at the anniversary party. Blowing in to talk passive aggressive shit non-stop about how awful and boring the party is and how it’s a surprise D’andra is even married or happy. This is what happens when you fuck up on the L22, D. The keys are rescinded and your mother continues to ruin your life forevermore.
1. Babies Bruin everything. No more baby footage. No more women weeping over babies. I get it, it’s a big deal in Brandi’s life but man could I not care any less for it. I briefly thought it was nice to see adoption represented on the show (although heaven forbid she get a POC baby) since there is so much IVF and surrogacy with these rich bitches, but that was erased by like the third baby scene.
2. Cary Deuber. In the off-season I really forgot just how bad she was. I think the Deubers are obviously a positive force for this show as far as drama and entertainment goes, but I really, really cannot stand Cary. Showing up to that coffee date with LeeAnne already with an attitude, wearing her scrubs as if she’s running around injecting botox in the middle of filming a reality TV show, and just continuing to ride her high horse. LeeAnne’s destruction at the reunion should have been the end of things. Hopefully she gets knocked down a peg this season because I can’t handle two consecutive Cary victories.