And with that we wrap another season of RHONY, minus the reunion. And based on the previews it’ll be a doozy.
1. Waitress Dorinda. This episode might not have been Dorinda’s best showcase but never forget that the woman can be charming. Her waitressing bit as she opened the champagne was very cute. She also looked amazing in that pantsuit with the blue eyeshadow.
2. One last pot-stirred. I really appreciated Carole spending her last RHONY episode stirring the pot gleefully. She was in there encouraging Tinsley to fill Dorinda in on Scott’s invite and even switched seats at the Cabaret so they could get it out right then, leaving Dorinda to tipsily fume through the entire show. Then at the after party she kept pushing her to speak to Luann which as we all saw, was definitely a very good idea. I’m going to miss you, Radziwill.
3. Dorinda scorned. Did Dorinda make a huge ass of herself? Yes. Am I offended by her behavior? No. Is this exactly why I watch this show? YES. I don’t care who is morally wrong or right I care who is giving me the entertainment and in this case it is both Dorinda and Luann so I’m on both of their teams. I think Lu 100% did Dorinda dirty by not inviting John and being pretty rude in her texts, but Dorinda as per usual went about 300 steps too far. All of those cuts to her in the audience absolutely steaming were hilarious. Her condescending compliments at the after party really cut to Lu’s core, so kudos to your Mrs. Medley. I hope John loaded up the viagra and gave you a nice hate fuck afterwards.
4. Hype woman. Talk about supporting other women. Ramona was like your mom screaming and hollering and dancing at your school performances if your mother was a hot lunatic. She’s exactly who you want to invite to your event to make sure the crowd vibes are high energy. Then again there is the human energy suck Bethenny, who was fine at the show but really was a sourpuss afterwards with Ramona who was definitely being very reasonable interrupting her conversation with Carole.
5. Luann domination. It’s honestly so, so odd for me to see Luann triumphant for once? There are so few seasons where she is not being constantly mocked for whatever absurdities she’s pushing. She rocked her cabaret (which looks awful aside from her musical hits, btw, sorry Rachel Dratch, et al.), had everyone gushing all over her, and looked even better in comparison to Dorinda’s behavior. Too bad this victory lap won’t be stretching into the reunion, a place where she has historically never won.
1. War on Dorinda. Bethenny knows she’s on the outs but also she can see Dorinda self-destructing and has fully pounced on it. Her fixation on Dorinda is getting a bit tiresome for me, but that just might be my general Bethenny fatigue. Lay off judging Dorinda’s drinking/anger issues, you’re a hot mess who really shouldn’t be throwing stones. You both torch relationships in your own unique ways.
I’m honestly kind of dreading the reunion because based on the preview clips, the rumours about Bethenny wiping the floor with everyone just might be true. Let’s brace ourselves for the bloodbath.