Ranked below the fold, por supuesto.
6. Cary: When life gets messy, just build a bigger closet!
Cary over here cementing herself as the Gollum version of Heather Dubrow. P.S. closet references maybe aren’t such a smart idea for you after Mark’s S2.
5. LeeAnne: You don’t mess with Texas, and you don’t mess with me.
A disappointingly generic tagline from the Queen of Dallas, but there’s still that underlying menace that sells it, because this tagline doubles as a legitimate warning to protect you from being impaled on flying stemware.
4. Stephanie: Investing in drama is not in my budget.
I get that this is supposed to be an I’m Rich tagline, but doesn’t this imply that she’s not that rich? Drama is only as expensive as the cost of Evil Stephanie makeup for half your face.
3. Kameron: I’ve got heels that are higher than your standards.
I’m still not even sure that this one makes sense but I very much support the continued Legally Blondeness of Mrs. Westcott.
2. D’Andra: Running a family business is a job for one tough mother.
Ah, yes, but which?
1. Brandi: This isn’t my first rodeo, so I’m not taking your bull.
This really feels like more of a LeeAnne tagline, but I guess she’s already had her turn with a bull metaphor. Grats, Brandi.