From Times Square to the shores of Sicily…
- Teresa Giudice wants a certain leader of the United States whom this site will not acknowledge by name to pardon Joe for his various crimes, thus forestalling his imminent deportation. Hey, if Kim K. can pull it off…
- Is Denise Richards joining RHOBH? More importantly, why the fuck is everyone else coming back? Learn how to cast, Bravo, sheesh.
- What may or may not become the Real Housewives of San Antonio has wrapped. We’re really hoping we get Anayancy as a canonical Housewives name.
- Goodbye, Coto’s rose: Briana will not be appearing in RHOC season 13. While it makes sense, we’ll mourn the obligatory scenes of her telling Vicki she’s being a deluded psycho, and hope we’ll still regularly be getting snippets of that over the phone. Comment with your fave Briana moment, not including her routine reunion eviscerations of Brooks, which are of course everyone’s shared faves.
- In happier OC news, Gretchen Rossi is being sued for thousands of dollars in unpaid credit card debt hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~
- Karen Huger continues to spend money wisely in pursuit of her legitimate, definitely extant perfume venture.
- Ramona Singer is living her best life, haters.
- Red Scarf Guy is here to clear his name with receipts. As a fervent anti-Bethenny site, we completely believe these texts are real, especially since it’s been her entire S10 m.o. to whip up confusion about shit that happened offscreen that we have no tangible proof of…until now, that is. (RSG still seems sketchy as hell, though, yes.)