Right? Who knew.
Okay, the trailer isn’t very dramatic, but we’re hoping it has the same beautiful, goofy-accented histrionics that the other Southern Hemisphere franchises have given us.
The Housewives include:
- Mother and daughter(!) and Herbalife ambassadors(!!!!!) Evodia and Mercy;
- Spa owner Brinnette, who, promisingly enough, once had a public argument with her ex’s new flame at a funeral;
- Naledi, “a former Miss Botswana Second Princess” (proud of u girl), who is married to someone or something called “the Naked DJ” I guess;
- Christall, an aspiring singer and only white cast member, so, you know…touch of Kim vaan de Zolciak energy up in here; and
- Busisiwe (“AKA Lendy” and you’d better believe my OCD ass is itching to know what name she’ll actually go by on the show), a golfer raised in England who seemingly has no other biographical information available online so take from that what you will.
We may or may not be recapping this depending on, you know, whether we can actually watch it by means legal or illegal. But regardless it launches August 3rd, so if you represent any of our 69 total views from South Africa (nice) please do give us your two cents!