Sometimes a girl just wants to attend a party with all her friends on NYE! The ordacity.
1. TinSEO. Last season when Tinsley debuted she was constantly awkwardly bringing up her arrest to everyone she met. I just figured she wanted to make the first comment on it so everyone would know it wasn’t a big deal. Now, however, I see that clearly she really likes the black mark on her record. Without this arrest she’s just another washed up socialite, her arrest brings her street cred. I don’t think she’s upset that her mugshot has bumped up to the top of the search results, I think she’s mad that Luann stole her thunder with the four felonies. Guess you’ll just have to upstage her, Tins. Go for the second arrest.
2. Sex jams. I will sell my left ovary to get a copy of Ramona’s sex playlist. I often wonder how these women are in bed because I’m insane and why not? I definitely see Ramona as a lay there girl who waits to be pleased by her greasy UES man. Anyway, what songs do you think Ramona has on this list? Comment below.
3. FOMOna. After a season of background shitstirring and one epic phone call, this was a return to form for Ramona. She was on fire this week. The entire saga of asking Tom for an invite to his party, being rejected, and defending it over and over again was start to finish perfection. We talk a lot about Rapologies, but we were reminded this week of her other signature deflection of “I’m not perfect!” whenever she fucks up. Then after betraying Lu for a yacht party (girl, same) she goes ahead and outs her rehab finish. You looked great in the picture! What a good friend?
4. Morgan legacy. I will never not die at Sonja’s delusion regarding her marriage. Her consistent bleating about being a Morgan and doing the family proud could be understood if you knew absolutely nothing about Sonja or her divorce. I hope she licenses out the family crest for every damn collaboration she is presented with. I’ll by the Morgan Family Toaster Oven the second it drops.
5. Consistency. Much though I love Sonja, I love Dorinda’s consistent hate-on for her. Yes, yes, almost every time she’s totally overreacting to Sonja and gives her a real lashing. But Sonja does a lot of off-screen dirty and is usually asking for it. More than anything, I just enjoy the glee Dorinda takes in each destruction of Ms. Morgan. Not even Bethenny can stop her.
6. Phoenix rising. The return of Lu is rolling out perfectly. She’s handling such a public and humiliating (and epic) arrest about as well as one can. A yowling cat had her commit four felonies and yet miraculously she’s already right in her redemption arc. I bet that bologna sandwich tasted like heaven when you were that wasted, Lu. Don’t lie.
1. Hate-on. Predictable low coming in hot here. Did anyone else think Bethenny was being absolutely nuts when she went crazy over Dorinda wanting them to wait before heading off to their rooms? Her and Dorinda have a history of mild beefs and obviously don’t really get along but I think calling Dorinda controlling is a reach too far. Her alliance with Sonja makes a lot more sense aside from it being out of desperation. Both of them are in bad books with Dorinda so they can commiserate despite both of them asking for it.
2. No room choosing. I know this isn’t our big trip for the season, but I was chuffed that we didn’t get any room selection antics. I blame Bethenny.