Just clearing the air about this episode 2 days after it aired. Hope that isn’t a problem for you.
1. Dorit victorious. For once Dorit was right about Teddi starting fires. I don’t usually dwell on my favourites being right as long as they entertain me, but it sure is fun when the two overlap on occasion. I really enjoyed her and Erika tag-teaming Teddi at the dinner.
2. Eileen. I was mostly Eileen-ambivalent during her original run but I must admit it was a breath of fresh air seeing her scene this week. The woman might be kind of boring but she does have some charisma. Plus I loved the face she made when Rinna and Erika said they worked things out with Dorit.
3. Trigger warning. I love finding out what Erika’s sore spots are. Obviously she hasn’t been a fan of Teddi all season and finally when she finally came at her she decided to put her down swiftly. Now a lot of the feedback I’ve read online about this was that Erika was awful and I once again am at odds with the general viewing public. What did she do that was so bad? If some chick you barely tolerate condescends to you about lying I would respond with the exact same level of vitriol Erika did. Could you say it was a bit aggressive? Sure, but don’t start none won’t be none, right Kandi? Aside from her tone all she did was tell her not to call her a liar and don’t fuck with her.
1. Crybabies. Teddi is kind of taking the approach of RHOC Lydia by taking on the peacemaker role when it’s clearly just a lot of shit stirring intended to blow up on people you don’t get along with. I do think she got her ass served to her thoroughly by Dorit before Erika even came on the scene. Gossiping about things to “clear the air” is housewives 101 so you better be prepared for confrontation, Ted-fred. Also crying isn’t a get out of jail free card in an argument. Erika isn’t responsible for your emotional response and it’s not like she wished your kids dead or something. Chill. If I’m comparing her to housewives gone by, actually, she’s almost Cindy Barshop territory for me. So dull and so completely uninterested in playing the game. Let’s hope her airtime goes the same way.
2. All forgiven. Looks like LVP surveyed her numbers and realized that she had to forgive Dorit for the timebeing. That being said I don’t doubt a few more jabs will be coming her way, but the frosty treatment from last week has passed.
3. Kyle’s “problems”. I have to admit Kyle’s new house does look cool. It has a lot more character than her current beige monstrosity. That being said I cannot relate to her incredibly difficult life decisions about whether or not to buy a 9 million dollar home.