In this week’s Round-Up: is Bethenny leaving RHONY? Probably not. Is Kenya leaving RHOA? Probably. Is Jackie leaving the jungle? Oh, hunnies. Set your shine factor to maximum and click the link below.
- Enter the Daily Mail with a “Bethenny is terrible” exposé. Burnt bridges abound (Carole is allegedly D U N), but perhaps most depressing is the news that B, hard up for numbers, will be crawling into bed with Sonja Morgan this season. The ultimate indignity, but the SkinnyGirl/Tipsy Girl brand synergy can only help them both.
- Enter the Daly Mail — Kenya and Marc, that is — to refute the still-swirling rumours she’s about to get canned. Kenya’s response? “I can’t be fired, so that’s not true.” I respect the swagger but worry about the outcome.
- RHOD is filming its third season, flawless cast untouched. The article teases some new Friends Of, but I’m still holding my breath for Marie Reyes to show up uninvited at a party with one of LeeAnne’s arch-enemies in tow, Kim G. style.
- RHONJ will also start production soon after a rocky start fraught with delays.
- Tragic news, my angels: Jackie Gillies is no longer shining it up in the wilds of Africa, having exited in seventh place. Two up-sides: she beat Lisa Oldfield, and Ben can now smell her t-shirts while she’s wearing them.
- Over in Orange County, things have gone sour between Vicki Gunvalson and Kelly Dodd after Vicki fixed up Kelly’s ex-husband with his new boo. I, also, cannot believe that Vicki’s need to micromanage every human in her life would detonate a close friendship.
- No doubt panicking at the notion of going forward with a paltry eight cast members, RHOCheshire has found its series seven newbie: Christine McGuinness. She’s no rachel lugo twin sister katie gibraltar, but she’ll do.