Season 8 of RHOBH is gearing up to premiere tomorrow so they’ve dropped the intro and taglines on us just in time. Check out the video and a mini ranking after the jump.
6. “Having the best isn’t important to me, but being my best is.” (Teddi)
Your dad is John Mellencamp, let’s not play like you don’t have nice things. Zzz.
5. “In this town, fame and money come and go, but friends should not.” (Kyle)
Kyle continues her 8 season streak of never having a good tagline. Her delivery of the last part is a real clunker too.
4. “I don’t have to buy it, ‘cause I already own it.” (Lisa Rinna)
I appreciate Rinna’s dedication to her “own it” catchphrase but this one still doesn’t really pop for me.
3. “I believe in an excess of everything… except moderation.” (Dorit)
Delightfully nonsensical, just like her accent. Not as good as last season’s sadly, but she set the bar high.
2. “Some people call me cold, but that’s not ice. It’s diamonds.” (Erika)
I’d find the whole “diamonds” trope more tiresome if they weren’t literally holding up diamonds in the title card, so I guess go on with them.
1. “The queen of diamonds always has an ace up her sleeve.” (Lisa Vanderpump)
Begrudgingly, I must once again give this up to LVP. Her taglines are always infuriatingly good. She rarely has much competition.
Overall I call this a weak bunch but I don’t expect much excitement from any portion of RHOBH these days. Are y’all excited for this new season? Will they have fixed the issues of seasons gone by with this new cast? I’m not optimistic but I’ll be here reporting the highs and lows regardless…