My head is still spinning. What did I just watch???
7. Peggy (-2): Continued her streak of blatant lies, delusion, and a complete lack of awareness of her extremely offputting personality. Nobody was willing to give her an inch (except for Lydia who has consistently taken the worst side all season), they openly mocked her, and she got put to bed early. Bye Peggy! It genuinely ended up being a pleasure meeting your weird ass but that’s enough of you.
6. Lydia (NC): Spent most of the reunion backing up people at their worst and being her general condescending self. I was trying to decide if she really deserves this spot or I’m just letting my hate cloud my vision, but she had nothing. You’ve called Shannon Beador crazy on air for the last time.
5. Kelly (-3): Her glowy edit wore off part two since it focused on some of her worst behavior from the beginning of the season. Still a solid recovery from Kelly considering her disastrous first season. I never thought I’d be saying this, but I look forward to see her next season.
4. Meghan (-1): I don’t really care about her and Kelly’s text saga. I do think she comes off hypocritical but she benefits from the fact that I don’t think anyone else gives a shit either! She had a nice baby segment and got to announce her new pregnancy. Those kids are going to have such a hard time faking sick to get out of school.
3. Shannon (-2): Didn’t have a ton to do in part two as most of her storylines were addressed last week. I was disappointed that she didn’t nail down Vicki more but, I guess I see why now since the truth to what she exposed about whatever went down between David and Shannon one night makes it all the more unforgivable. She correctly pointed out how Lydia obviously kept coming at her because she knew it would get a reaction. Overall another top tier season to add to Shannon’s roster.
2. Tamra (+5): Big bounce back from last week’s mess. This hour had Tamra at her best. Scathing punchlines and insults, charismatic emotional displays, and seemingly putting to bed the Eddie rumours. She also was a large part in the single oddest reunion display I’ve ever witnessed. More on that…
1. Vicki (+3): Vicki Victorious? What the fuck just happened before my eyes. I was all ready to bury Vicki down in the depths of this ranking when Andy was agreeing with Tamra about her latent homophobia with the Eddie rumours, but then she digs herself out of her half-buried grave to have the most insanely staged reconciliation and three-way hug I’ve ever seen. The firing rumours have been swirling for months now as this season has been universally panned. Did Vicki, Tamra and Shannon just secure their jobs next season? I’m not sure, and Taylor and I will definitely be discussing this at length for y’all soon but this image is powerful. Casting manipulation or not, Vicki’s back exactly where she has wanted to be for two seasons, invited there by Tamra herself.